196 items found, showing page 9 of 17
The Go-Ahead Group today announces that the Land Transport Authority (LTA) of Singapore has granted a two-year contract extension to Go-Ahead Singapore to continue operating around 450 buses in the Loyang region of the island.
Go-Ahead today welcomes the announcement from the Department for Transport (DfT) regarding extended funding of bus services in England, to be provided by the UK Government.
- Go-Ahead bus company East Yorkshire is launching a demand-responsive bus service in North Lincolnshire next month
- The scheme, called ‘JustGo North Lincs’ is funded by North Lincolnshire Council, providing a sustainable financial model for demand-responsive transport
- Passengers in the region can book a bus on demand through a few taps of an app
- Go-Ahead’s Billion Journey Project is the UK’s largest transport accelerator programme for start-up and scale-up businesses
- Swiftly worked with bus company Go South Coast to improve efficiencies by 15 per cent to enable more reliable and quicker journeys
- Nine innovative companies trialed their technology across Go-Ahead’s bus and rail businesses
- Go-Ahead has developed a unique predictive technology tool to help customers plan the best time to travel on bus services
- ‘When to Travel’ offers dynamic, colour coded bus timetables that show seat availability on services, giving customers who need to travel the confidence to plan bus journeys
- The app and website feature, launching today, helps passengers avoid busy times whilst capacity is reduced to enable social distancing
- Go-Ahead bus companies have created home activity sheets for children to support parents
- Go South Coast launches online ‘bus school’ with English and art activities
- Buses continue to be at the heart of communities even though fewer services are running