196 items found, showing page 5 of 17
- Air Products to supply liquid hydrogen to fuel Metrobus’ new hydrogen vehicles
- Fleet of 20 buses to be deployed in the Crawley, Horley and Gatwick Airport area
The Go-Ahead Group, the largest employer of apprentices in the UK transport industry, has hired 1,030 apprentices across its bus and rail operations during 2021.
- Go-Ahead Bayern begins services on route from Munich via Memmingen to Lindau on Sunday
- Latest mobilisation for Go-Ahead in Germany, having began operating in Baden-Württemberg in 2019
- Fleet of brand new trains introduced on recently electrified route, providing customers with faster and quieter journeys
- Brighton & Hove and Metrobus purchase 20 Wrightbus hydrogen fuel cell buses
- Buses to be deployed from June 2022 in the Crawley, Redhill and Gatwick Airport area
- Vehicles offer long range, quick charging capability and enhanced accessibility
- Contract is part of Go-Ahead’s commitment to a decarbonised bus fleet by 2035
- Go-Ahead to sponsor ‘People make transport’ event in Green Zone on Transport Day, headlined by DfT Minister Trudy Harrison
- MD Business Development Martin Dean to discuss how transport providers can work with communities to enable sustainable travel
- Go-Ahead recently hosted London launch of ‘Road to Renewables’ tour of electric double decker bus to Glasgow
The Go-Ahead Group, Britain’s largest operator of electric buses, welcomes news of additional funding for transport schemes in the Autumn Budget but urges a clear roadmap for decarbonisation of the national bus fleet.
The following press release was issued by Southern Vectis.
The following press release was issued by Passenger.
Transport minister hails SSE, Go-Ahead and BYD ADL partnership as they launch COP26 electric bus tour from London to Glasgow of net zero projects
The following press release was issued by SSE.