222 items found, showing page 6 of 19
The Go-Ahead Group today sets out a new strategy aimed at delivering profitable growth and a sustainable future for the business in a dynamic market for public transport. The strategy follows a business review led by Christian Schreyer, Group Chief Executive.
The company will reinstate its pre-COVID dividend policy of paying a dividend to shareholders equivalent to between 50% and 75% of underlying earnings per share from FY22. The Board intends to recommend a dividend of not less than 50p in respect of the year ending 2 July 2022 (FY22) in line with this policy.
The Go-Ahead Group today announces that the Department for Transport (DfT) has awarded a National Rail Contract (NRC) to Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR) to continue operating the Thameslink, Southern and Great Northern rail services, the UK’s largest railway network.
- New video spotlights women working across Go-Ahead’s bus and rail operations
- Hundreds of female apprentices recruited during 2021
- 40% of train drivers recruited at GTR in 2021 were female
- Recruitment campaign launched to hire 180 people, bringing total workforce close to 800
- Roles to support ongoing expansion of bus operations in and around Dublin
- Ireland is one of Go-Ahead’s four public transport markets outside the UK
- Bus and rail company seeks applicants from diverse backgrounds
- Recent joiners include a former professional footballer and bank manager
- Nearly 30% of Go-Ahead’s apprentices are over 50 years old