8 items found
- Sale of the business follows approval from the European Commission
- Following completion of the transaction, Go-Ahead no longer operates any rail services in Germany
- The Go-Ahead Group wishes OBB, the Germany management team and employees well for future operations
The Go-Ahead Group today announces that the Department for Transport (DfT) has awarded a National Rail Contract (NRC) to Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR) to continue operating the Thameslink, Southern and Great Northern rail services, the UK’s largest railway network.
Go-Ahead today welcomes the announcement from the Department for Transport (DfT) regarding extended funding of bus services in England, to be provided by the UK Government.
The Go-Ahead Group today provides a trading update for the year ending 3 July 2021, ahead of the Group’s full year results scheduled to be announced on 9 September 2021.
Three priorities unchanged through the pandemic: to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers; to play our role in society; and to protect our business.
- Super-deduction could enable investment in green transport technology
- Support for apprenticeships will be a boost for career switchers
- Go-Ahead calls for more measures to get people out of their cars
The Department for Transport (DfT) has announced that GTR’s Emergency Measures Agreement (EMA), which ended on 20 September 2020, has been replaced by an Emergency Recovery Measures Agreement (ERMA).