13 items found, showing page 1 of 2
The Go-Ahead Group has set out a strategy to increase spending with small and medium sized businesses across all 12 of its UK bus and rail operating companies.
- Super-deduction could enable investment in green transport technology
- Support for apprenticeships will be a boost for career switchers
- Go-Ahead calls for more measures to get people out of their cars
- Go-Ahead tops table of 11 UK transport companies in independent ranking on community and environment
- The company received the highest scores overall of all bus and train operators
- Research is published by Britain’s Most Admired Companies (BMAC) - Britain’s longest running survey of corporate reputation
- Ten start-ups and SMEs have been selected for Go-Ahead Group innovation drive
- Project aims to uncover innovators who will play a role in the future of the transport sector
- The process will conclude with a “demo showcase” in March 2020
- Go-Ahead reaches target of 1,000 apprentices in 2019 two months early
- Go Ahead is the only public transport operator that delivers apprenticeships in bus and rail in-house
- One in three apprentices in London are 40 or older
The Go-Ahead Group’s dedication to sustainable transport has been recognised with a new award for chief executive David Brown.
Go-Ahead recognises one of the world’s largest social enterprises with Supplier Sustainability Award
The Go-Ahead Group has recognised the contribution of The Cordant Group, one of the world’s largest social enterprise business in its second annual Sustainable Supplier Awards
The Go-Ahead Group has today announced its Sustainable Procurement Charter, the industry’s first comprehensive supply chain policy that establishes minimum criteria in core areas of corporate social responsibility.
30 new electric buses in 2020 secures The Go-Ahead Group’s position as largest operator of electric buses in the UK
LONDON – The Go-Ahead Group is delighted to announce that Brighton & Hove Bus and Go North East have been named by Transport Minister Nusrat Ghani as recipients of funding for a new wave of ultra-low emission buses.
Go-Ahead first transport group to secure landmark certification on energy management after cutting carbon emissions by 70%
The Go-Ahead Group has received a landmark recognition for best practice in energy management after slashing carbon emissions across its services by 30% in just three years, and by nearly 70% over the past ten years.
The Go-Ahead Group today published its sustainability report for the year ended 1 July 2018, coinciding with the Group's Annual General Meeting.
This publication illustrates the company’s sustainability performance and progress against all aspects of the organisation's strategy.
The Go-Ahead Group (LON: GOG), one of the country’s largest bus and rail operators, has today unveiled the UK’s first air filtering bus that makes the air around it cleaner as it travels – allowing the surrounding community to breathe easier.