33 items found, showing page 2 of 3
- Carbon Disclosure Project gives Go-Ahead new, high score in global league table for progress on sustainability and environmental measures
- Carbon emissions across the bus and train operator are down by 22 per cent per vehicle mile over the past two years.
- Go-Ahead also becomes the latest company awarded the London Stock Exchange’s new ‘Green Economy’ Accreditation.
- Go-Ahead’s provision of onboard WiFi has been certified for safety and family-friendly content
- The Wifi Friendly scheme was launched by David Cameron, in partnership with The UK Council for Child Internet Safety
- Free WiFi is available onboard Go-Ahead buses and trains across the country
- Go-Ahead will keep families and friends connected over Christmas with a comprehensive festive bus timetable.
- Vital services will continue throughout festive break, with buses travelling to key sites including Heathrow, Gatwick and local hospitals across the UK
- The Isle of Wight’s Southern Vectis will run buses on five routes on Christmas Day
- UK-first pilot scheme sees defibrillators fitted to Plymouth commuter services
- Ground-breaking partnership with Hearts Together will train drivers and provide instructions for passengers
- Defibrillators raise cardiac arrest survival rates from 6% to 74%
- London’s largest bus operator comes out on top against projects from Chile and Sweden
- Landmark site in Lambeth was the UK’s first all-electric bus garage
- The introduction of Go-Ahead London’s electric buses has prevented the emission of 2,500 tonnes of CO2
- Go-Ahead’s bus companies are promoting initiatives to stop the stigma around mental health for Mental Health Awareness Week
- Go-Ahead is seeking to highlight the role of buses in tackling loneliness and poor mental health
- The company is encouraging its bus colleagues to focus on wellbeing across the UK
- The chatty bus campaign, first launched in January, was welcomed by the then minister for loneliness, Mims Davies
- Next generation electric buses will operate in a zero-emission mode when in Brighton’s Ultra Low Emissions Zone, using geofencing technology
- Buses run on battery power and have a fully electric drive train, recharged by Euro 6 diesel generator when outside the Zone
- These extended range buses will run on one of Go-Ahead’s most popular routes in Brighton, served by up to 24 buses every hour
- Brighton & Hove Buses has the highest number of bus journeys per head outside of London at 67.5 million journeys last year
LONDON – The Go-Ahead Group today launches a campaign to encourage more women to apply for jobs in the bus industry – including driving buses, maintaining vehicles and managing depots.
OXFORD, 25 JUNE – The UK’s largest demand-responsive bus service[i], today celebrates its first anniversary in Oxford.
The Go-Ahead Group (LON: GOG) is to expand its landmark “air-filtering” bus programme following a successful 100-day pilot and 9,000 miles covered in Southampton.