6 items found
The post-COVID railway carriage: Go-Ahead and Angel Trains plan flexible spaces for commuter and leisure travellers
- New concepts allow seating and luggage space to be adjusted according to demand
- Additional laptop space to meet “work from anywhere” expectations
- Dedicated space in each carriage for fold-up and full-size bicycles
- Designs are concepts for the future created by Go-Ahead and Angel Trains
- Southeastern to launch mental health charter for rail operators this month, with the aim to extend to bus
- Covid-19 pandemic sharply escalates stress, anxiety and isolation among transport workers
- Go-Ahead is training Mental Health ‘First Aiders’ at every UK rail and bus business
The NHS and Metrobus have launched one of the UK’s first Covid-19 Mobile Vaccination Units in a bus in Crawley, targeting hard-to-reach and vulnerable communities.
Go-Ahead launches one of the UK’s first dedicated vaccination shuttle bus services in the North East
Go-Ahead bus company Go North East has today launched one of the UK’s first dedicated vaccination shuttle bus services.
- Go-Ahead bus companies have created home activity sheets for children to support parents
- Go South Coast launches online ‘bus school’ with English and art activities
- Buses continue to be at the heart of communities even though fewer services are running